Monday, August 6, 2007

August Buffy Night! Thrusday the 23rd!


Wow. The months just keep rolling along don't they!?
A HUGE thank you to everyone for singing me Happy Birthday last month! You all embarrassed the heck out of me, but it was truly awesome.
*Grin*
I honestly can think of very few things (I mean, I can think of some) that could be better than getting to spend my birthday watching Firefly.

Anyhow! Onwards we go to our next showing- Buffy! YAY!
Having the sub-titles/ Words to the songs worked out so well, that I think we are going to do that from now on.
And Come ON! You guys have got to belt it out! I am sure that if you listen you can hear my caterwauling from the front- I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I sing my little heart out.
:D

Our double feature this month is Double Features- with Doppelgangland and The Replacement.



One last thing, I need suggestions for our Spook-tacular (couldn't help it) October Buffy night.
El Cerrito is playing: Fear Itself and All the Way -

I want to know which two Super Scary (Halloween themed or not) episodes you would like to see for that month's Buffy! Comment here, or let me know on the 23rd!

See ya soon!

Thursday, August 23, 9:15
!
"Once More With Feeling," "Doppelgangland" and "The Replacement."
Admission: $6 (21 & over)

11 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm voting for "Fear, Itself" and "Hush" as my picks for the October Parkway Buffy night. Other thoughts: "Halloween," "Restless," or "Passion."

Christina said...

I'm voting for Fear Itself, and Halloween.

Unknown said...

I vote for Hush too! And Conversations With Dead People. Passion and Halloween are good too, though. (Heck, they're all good, as we know...)

Anonymous said...

If you want scary you have to go with HUSH. I don't think I slept the first night I saw it.

Ammy said...

I'd say Fear Itself and Hush would be my two Halloween picks. Hush is spooky, and Fear Itself has the best scary costume ever (bunny).

DJ Martinez said...

Hush and Fear Itself. Definitely.

Unknown said...

Hush and Fear Itself, I concur.

Unknown said...

I vote for "Halloween" and "Fear Itself"

Anonymous said...

i agree with asia--hush and conversations with dead people.

Anonymous said...

"Hush" and "Conversations With Dead People" would be perfecto.

Louise Du Cray said...

In wanting order: Halloween, Hush, Fear Itself. (It really just wouldn't be right if we didn't watch Halloween.)